Question Slow performance after system restore

Feb 23, 2019
Hello
Before some months i got a computer virus when i tried to activate windows 10 with a program.So i restored my system.After downloading all my games like CS:GO,GTA V PUBG and other games i realized that i was not getting the fps i used to get. For example before the restore i'd run gta v on very high on 75 and it would sometimes drom to 73. Now 2 days ago i formated my ssd and 1tb disk just to see if it makes a change and it did and now GTA V runs on normal like 67-74 FPS and before the format i'd run it on normal on 34-40 FPS. Someone tell me what to do i dont know whats the problem
Here are my specs:
GTX 1060 6GB
I7-7700 3.6GHZ
16GB Ballistix
Please tell me what to do
Thanks

4745454b

Titan
There is no need to pm people. We will end up seeing your post. This is Saturday so it might be a bit slow.

My first thought is if you pirated your os, I'm sure you did the games as well. You said you formatted so it's possible the new downloaded games are different from the old? You need to buy your stuff. It removes the question about the quality of the games.

I'm also confused about your problem. You said;

i formated my ssd and 1tb disk just to see if it makes a change and it did and now GTA V runs on normal like 67-74 FPS and before the format i'd run it on normal on 34-40 FPS.

If it's back to running ~70FPS then all is good?