Distinguished
Jun 5, 2013
AMD FX-8350
Sapphire Tri-x r290
Gigabyte 990FXA ud3 rev. 4
Rose will Photon PSU 80+ Gold
Corsair H80GTi AIO water cooler
Corsair XMS3 1600 4GBx2

Went to power my PC on after using it the previous day. To my surprise it didn’t immediately post with no beeping sounds at all. When I pressed the power all the fans spun momentarily and then stopped after about two seconds. At this point the power is still on but no peripherals or fans were on. After about 30 seconds to a minute, it posts and lets out the normal beep like it’s about to turn on. Usually when my pc turns on it shows the logo of the motherboard, which is Gigabyte. Instead of that it goes to a blank bios screen for about 5 seconds (I’ll try to include a picture). After that it goes black and will eventually restart and go through the same procedure over and over again.

I’ve tried to reset the CMOS to see if that would change anything to no avail. I also tried to purge the system of any left over charge and I also checked the cables and nothing seems to make a difference.

I would appreciate any help with this because I’ve spent most of my day off trying to see what it could be lol.

AMD FX-8350
Sapphire Tri-x r290
Gigabyte 990FXA ud3 rev. 4
Rose will Photon PSU 80+ Gold
Corsair H80GTi AIO water cooler
Corsair XMS3 1600 4GBx2

Went to power my PC on after using it the previous day. To my surprise it didn’t immediately post with no beeping sounds at all. When I pressed the power all the fans spun momentarily and then stopped after about two seconds. At this point the power is still on but no peripherals or fans were on. After about 30 seconds to a minute, it posts and lets out the normal beep like it’s about to turn on. Usually when my pc turns on it shows the logo of the motherboard, which is Gigabyte. Instead of that it goes to a blank bios screen for about 5 seconds (I’ll try to include a picture). After that it goes black and will eventually restart and go through the same procedure over and over again.

I’ve tried to reset the CMOS to see if that would change anything to no avail. I also tried to purge the system of any left over charge and I also checked the cables and nothing seems to make a difference.

I would appreciate any help with this because I’ve spent most of my day off trying to see what it could be lol.
How about changing CMOS battery ?