Slow Search results lately

didn't install anything new, recentely started having very slow search
results on all search engines, going to web pages is fast as usual, but
the search screen takes forever, ANYONE HAVE ANY CLUE PLEASE??!!!!

--
fend

Hi,

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago. If went away after a day.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User