Dirk

Hi,

I have an ASUS K8N-E Deluxe mainboard with onboard sound from Realtek (Codec
AC'97 7.1).
When I install Windows, everything seems fine. After a while my sound is
playing slow. I've tried everything. I re-installed Windows XP pro, I've
installed Windows XP 64bit. I've re-installed sound drivers, I've installaed
latest drivers from realtek webside.

No mather what I do, it doesn't seem to help.

At last I installed my old sheap soundcard from C-media. Now my sound is
playing normal.

Can Anyone help me with this sound related hardware problem? Or does anyone
have the same problem?

Regards,

Dirk.

peter