Question Slow speeds on certain sites after CPU/MOBO swap

Mar 14, 2021
Replaced the CPU and Mobo in my system. Everything appears to work fine, except for certain websites, like Netflix or Twitch, I cannot watch anything there, other sites are very slow to pull up, gmail in particular is very slow to load emails. Run speedtest, everything looks normal, even downloads through something like Steam are normal speeds as well. Tried a fresh install of windows, run Malwarebytes, finds nothing. But I still have these issues only on my system, and mine alone. Directly connected to router, other PC's are directly connected and they have no issues, other devices connected by wifi and they have no issues. Tried Deleting drivers and reinstalling, updated bios in mobo to the newest version, but it still does not work. Is it possible that the NIC in the mobo is faulty? I think this is a hardware issue, but I can't think of anything else that would cause this.

Mar 14, 2021
yeah, was having issues right when I swapped, scanned some forums and saw one person had a similar issue, and they suggested to just do a fresh windows install, which I did, cleared everything, wiped all applications, files, etc. and even after that, the same issue is occurring. Everything was fine on my old cpu.

New CPU is i9-10850K
New mobo is ASUS Prime Z490-A