Question Slow web-page loading & occasional hangups with otherwise fast internet ?

Amosdecker

Prominent
May 26, 2022
Hi, I'm facing a problem, in so far as my internet speed is good, but a lot of times websites take 5-7 seconds to load, or I have to keep clicking the reload button. I don't think it's right. My speed is about 200 mbps, but from what I've gathered on this forum, it's not a reliable indicator? Can someone suggest how to diagnose the problem?

P.S: I'm trying to attach a video of the problem I had taken, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. If anyone can tell me that'll help a lot.

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
Hi, I'm facing a problem, in so far as my internet speed is good, but a lot of times websites take 5-7 seconds to load, or I have to keep clicking the reload button. I don't think it's right. My speed is about 200 mbps, but from what I've gathered on this forum, it's not a reliable indicator? Can someone suggest how to diagnose the problem?

P.S: I'm trying to attach a video of the problem I had taken, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. If anyone can tell me that'll help a lot.
Web page slowness is often a DNS slowness problem. What are you using for DNS?
There are benchmarks to help find the fastest DNS provider -- https://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm

TRENDING THREADS