Sep 19, 2009
Hi my pc:
108500K stock 4800mhz

2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP

Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium

Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC

Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming

1 TB SSD

My pc is running actually stable but i had one Windows10 crash/hang/freeze on 23 march 2021.

I had updated Windows 10 to ,the newest version. I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc.
Games not crashing all stable.
My pc was on 24 hours. 23 march, pc was idle 5-6hours in desktop.
After few hours when i go to use pc, i run Google chrome and then all suddenly freezed.
I mean i was able to touch/move mouse, but all stops resonding. Chrome,search bar,start button stops responding.
Then i make ctrl alt delete and black screen with blue circle.
Keyboard becomes locked ( caps lock stop working ), Windows stay locked in place. So i make hard reset
It happened first time that hang of system in 23 march. Is there somewhere my pc not stable or its a windows thing? If Caps Lock stops working ( keyboard freezed and mouse freezed ) this was hardware issue?

Like i said pc was idle 5-6 hours when i go to use pc, i turned on google chrome and then all suddenly hangs. I checked EVENT VIEWER: Nothing,0 entries about any errors. Thx.

ah ps NZXT cam was on background and epic launcher + steam.

PS:Running currently Karhu Ram test no errors.

All working ok since March. No issues.

Solution
For the sake of relevance, can you state what version you're on for Windows 10? Ideally you should be on 21H1. As for your platform, is this your processor? If so, how are you cooling that processor? Cases' make and model? I'd also ask you to take a look into the BIOS version for your motherboard. At this point, you should create a bootable USB installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools, keeping that USB installer handy as I sense the OS to be corrupt or that your rams need manually inputting in BIOS(frequency, timings and voltage).

Lutfij

Titan
For the sake of relevance, can you state what version you're on for Windows 10? Ideally you should be on 21H1. As for your platform, is this your processor? If so, how are you cooling that processor? Cases' make and model? I'd also ask you to take a look into the BIOS version for your motherboard. At this point, you should create a bootable USB installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools, keeping that USB installer handy as I sense the OS to be corrupt or that your rams need manually inputting in BIOS(frequency, timings and voltage).

Solution

litwicki23

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
I installed Windows 10 in march 2021. Version was 20H2 in march. I checked now.

But i found on internet,issues with NZXT application freezing machines on 20H2 Windows 10. Maybe it was because of NZXT.yeah