Question Slows so much after rebooting, and still slow after a formating.

Feb 28, 2020
As the tittle says , yesterday i did shutdown the computer,because I thought I was going to be out home for a long time, today I started it again, and...problem, everything is slowed to the max, youtube videos, keeps slowing, games? keeps slows forever(it says i have 200 fps, but i have 15-20 and with stutter problems) programs take like 5 mins to open, not to say the reaction time, so i tought it should be a problem with something it changed that needed to reboot. then i did format it.Installed all the drivers the pc need, but. still slow?
I don't know why have the same problems, it does have something weird if i think about it, when i check on AMD in metrics , the gpu is good, but the processor not, I mean AMD says it does have the 40-80%, the task manager does say its 5%?(the proof imag this )Maybe i didnt installed something important because i forgot ,if not, then idk,also i see sometimes that the computer stutters when changing between programs,windows etc.Those are my components:

Processor: Intel Core I7-4790k
GPU: Amd Radeon r9 290
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Disk: SSD 512GB
Disk2: 2TB HDD
Motherboard:B85-M
Power supply: 750w

PS: Pls I need a fast response, i need my computer as it is one of my main source of money income.
PS2: I did a thorough check for virus but nothing.

Feb 28, 2020
I knew i forgot something, it was the intel chipset drivers for the motherboard, and yes fully updated w10,amd and also, the boot storage is now on 95% free.

Feb 28, 2020
Did you install the latest Intel chipset drivers for the motherboard, latest video drivers from AMD, and fully update Windows 10?

In addition, how full is your boot storage device?
Ok i have installed all of the drivers from intel chipse and reboot, but still the same idk why.

Feb 28, 2020
After formatting the SSD and HDD, and make a clean install, my Cpu is struggling with the easiest task before this , wasnt even to rise an eyebrow, now .. its taking it to the max, for example , when idle the computer is good, but when i do something "easy" like watching a youtube video at 1080p 60fps, almost 60% of the frames are dropped, theres is an example this is idle, and when i turn on the video->https://bit.ly/32D1ypy, whereas before was like 5-10% and not even dropping 1 frame, but this occur with all.My cpu is an i7 -4790k.
EDIT: The system is fully updated(drivers,OS,etc)