Question Small bluetooth speakers that are wall mountable?

Jun 16, 2019
Hello, so I wanted to know if anyone here has seen/purchased any small bluetooth speakers. I'm looking to have two of them, one on each side of my bed so I can play rain sound effects at night, as I find them soothing. I want to be able to just connect them to my phone, and have it play almost like a surround sound sort of thing. If I can mount them with double sided tape, that would work, but I might need them with a some what of long cord. I've just been thinking about this for a while, and can't seem to find something online. Also, by cord I mean a power cord for the two speakers, and if I can't connect via bluetooth, that's not too much of an issue, plugging in an audio cord would work too :D

Thanks in advance!

Unless you have pretty recent phone, you will hardly find Bluetooth speakers which can operate as a stereo speakers over Bluetooth connection.

I' say, your easiest solution would be two ordinary powered speakers, with audio cable plugged into your phone. You can extend speaker wire(s) as long as necessary to reach the other side of the bed, and most of these speakers have wall-wart power block.

So, drop "Bluetooth" from your search criteria, and focus solely on appearance (and price). I'd not rely on double-sticky tape, though - most of these can be wall-mounted by a screw or two.