Question Small delays after playing for a while

Apr 16, 2020
I have been playing the past few days and have noticed that after like 30 mins - 3 hours of playing I have found a small delay which makes the game very strange to play. My gpu and cpu degrees "celcius" have stayed around 50-65. Could anyone tell me how I could fix that problem. The only fix I have is restarting my pc and it's normal again.

List our full pc specs. Also your monitors resolution and the games you are playing.

It's very possible without knowing your system that it could be a ram issue. If you have 8gbs and are playing AAA games, you will experience some issues. Rebooting will help, but then it will happen again as your system ram fills up.

Apr 16, 2020
I play some games on 1920x1080 , but specifically on Rust I play on 1100x1024 . It mostly happens on CSGO , Rust , Minecraft and I think Fortnite "I haven't played it for a while" I have a GTX Titan , i7-3960x overclocked "a bit" to 4.1 GHZ , P9X79 Motherboard , Revolution 87 750w 80+ Gold Power Supply , 4 Case Fans , 2 Radiator Coolers "Corsair" (Can't remember the name of it) and a Water Cooler for mCorsair "Can't remember the name aswell" Oh and I have 16gb of ram I think it's 4x 4gb RAM from Corsair can't rememebr the name either