Question Small gaming PC

OllympianGamer

Honorable
Dec 22, 2016
I want to build a small portable gaming PC that I can throw in a back pack, doesn't have to be crazy powerful. Any tips on mini components would be greatly appreciated. I would like to do it myself but if there is a cool space saving prebuilt especially if it has a gpu then I would consider that as if I build it then I'm probably going the APU route. I'm in the UK as well if that matters.

I mentioned the ISK-110 because that's the smallest case I know of before you go SFX or NUC. The ISK-110 is only the size of an mITX motherboard. It needs an external power supply. The Node 202 is large enough to house a discrete graphics card. I presume you're not looking for something cube shaped since you're trying to get this in a backpack.

What's your budget.

Last edited:

OllympianGamer

Honorable
Dec 22, 2016
I mentioned the ISK-110 because that's the smallest case I know of before you go SFX or NUC. The ISK-110 is only the size of an mITX motherboard. It needs an external power supply. The Node 202 is large enough to house a discrete graphics card. I presume you're not looking for something cube shaped since you're trying to get this in a backpack.

What's your budget.
Maybe about 500 quid but I don't mind buying most parts second hand, cube shape would be fine.

Latest posts