Question small macroblocks grain y and ransparent shadows

Edysmf

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
Recently I bought a new TV but I have a problem.

Sometimes it encounters small macroblocks grain y and transparent shadows especially on moving images. It happens either on HDMI or CATV cable even on analog or digital channels even in SD HD or 4K channels. I tested the connections changed the cables but the problem persists. The TV has a small clip for testing. It works amazing with no sign of micro macroblocks or grainy or shadows. Is perfect. Turning back on TV channels or HDMI is bad again. Where can be the problem? I changed all the cables and connectors but the only cable that remains original is the power source cable because is a 2 pin cable and I don't have another yet to test.

Edysmf

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
I found a small cause of this problem but it still not solve this problem 100%, so there may be other causes too. I disabled wireless on the TV and the picture improuved like 75-80% instantly after that, the micro and macro blocks grainy and transparent shadows are way less almost gone but not for 100%, some are still there but the image is way way better. I don't think disabling the Wi-FI is not the solution, because it is needed for Netflix, updates and in the end what is a smart TV without WI-FI? Anyone has a good solution for this please?

Edysmf

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
Buy a better TV.
The TV should be good enough, is a LED Philips 165 cm, 65PUS6704/12, Ultra HD 4K, Smart TV, Ambilight, WiFi, CI+, but its problem might me in the firmware/software or just settings. If it is indeed in the hardware i might request a replacement but i have to know what is it is before because i don't want to replace it and have the same problem again.

Edysmf

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
I tested IPTV and the things are all fine there, The 4K image is crystal clear, even the FHD looks very cool without any artifact! After that I changed the CATV splitter, changed the splitter and the CATV cable with RG6 and the problem diminished but on some channels the problem is still there, so I suspect the provider using bad codecs or something in the end.

The TV should be good enough, is a LED Philips 165 cm, 65PUS6704/12, Ultra HD 4K, Smart TV, Ambilight, WiFi, CI+, but its problem might me in the firmware/software or just settings. If it is indeed in the hardware i might request a replacement but i have to know what is it is before because i don't want to replace it and have the same problem again.
It was impossible to know that from the information given in the first post.