Question small square glitches on the screen

Jul 23, 2019
hi there,

My problem is that every time i switch on my computer there is multiple graphic glitches(square purple, green blocks) all over my screen. I have sent my computer in several times to see what the issue is and there is no issue when they test it, so i changed my motherboard, and my psu as they suggested i should and it still glitches on screen, ive tried multiple kettle cabbles(power cables), different display monitors, tryed plugging in one component at a time, tried diffent power plugs(tripple adaptors), tried a different gpu and that one doesnt give any problem. but i keep taking it in to the shop and they cannot find any problem

My Specs are

i3 7100, gtx1050ti msi gpu, H110m-DVS pro motherboard, 450watt psu, 16gb ddr4 ram, 1TB hdd, 500gb hdd, 250gb ssd, windows 10 professional

please help

Jul 23, 2019
hi there,

My problem is that every time i switch on my computer there is multiple graphic glitches(square purple, green blocks) all over my screen. I have sent my computer in several times to see what the issue is and there is no issue when they test it, so i changed my motherboard, and my psu as they suggested i should and it still glitches on screen, ive tried multiple kettle cabbles(power cables), different display monitors, tryed plugging in one component at a time, tried diffent power plugs(tripple adaptors), tried a different gpu and that one doesnt give any problem. but i keep taking it in to the shop and they cannot find any problem

My Specs are

i3 7100, gtx1050ti msi gpu, H110m-DVS pro motherboard, 450watt psu, 16gb ddr4 ram, 1TB hdd, 500gb hdd, 250gb ssd, windows 10 professional

please help
It looks like your Video card might be dead/faulty, mostly due to a VRAM corruption issue. What's the brand and model of your 450 Watts PSU ?

Can you post screenshots of these artifacts ??

my psu is hankwer , problem isnt with psu as it is brand new msi cardpsu
It looks like your Video card might be dead/faulty, mostly due to a VRAM corruption issue. What's the brand and model of your 450 Watts PSU ?

GPU PSU

My PSU is a HUNTKEY(brand new)
My GPU is a MSI geforce gaming x

HUNTKEY PSUs should be avoided like a plague ! I won't even light a bulb using this PSU. Most of the "Huntkey" PSUs are garbage.

Huntkey is a tier 5 PSU manufacturer, and the are "NOT RECOMMENDED." Period. PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Do not use this "huntkey" model to power up any gaming PC.

Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system.

Don't SKIMP on the PSU, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough. Btw, why did you write ANTEC in your original post ?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019
hi there,

My Specs are

please help

my psu is hankwer , problem isnt with psu as it is brand new msi cardpsu

HUNTKEY PSUs should be avoided like a plague ! I won't even light a bulb using this PSU. Most of the "Huntkey" PSUs are garbage.

Huntkey is a tier 5 PSU manufacturer, and the are "NOT RECOMMENDED." Period. PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Do not use this "huntkey" model to power up any gaming PC.

Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system.

Don't SKIMP on the PSU, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough. Btw, why did you write ANTEC in your original post ?

My other psu was a cool master, but the problem was still the same. so i dont think its the psu, and what do you mean i wrote ANTEC ?

Jul 23, 2019
.RMA the GPU if it is faulty. But first, check the card on some other PC as well.

I have used an older gpu in my machine and it worked with no glitches, ill send a link of the problem on the screen Glitch, almost like that but theres random colours and it doesnt happen immediatly it takes sometimes 30 minutes to appear, but when i take it in to the shop to get tested. They say that they cant find anything and everything is fine but it only happens when i get home?!