Question Small temperature spike in same interval ?

Mali_Mrav

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2016
Didn t have this situation untill i instal new drivers for GPU few day ago
There is not any problem with high temperature, I just want to now why every 50 seconds there are 6 sec of that spike thing, what can couse that ? :spamafote:
Windows 10 Pro 21H2

Capture.png

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Take a look in Task Manager and Resource Monitor. Use both tools but only one tool at a time.

Look for a similar or matching pattern. There could be something else going on. Some background app or utility that is being run.

= = = =

Perhaps the new drivers are or were corrupted or buggy in some manner.

Start by manually downloading the new drivers again. Be sure that you are doing so directly from the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party installers or tools.

Before downloading the drivers check the manufacturer's Forums and FAQs for any related postings and comments.

Mali_Mrav

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2016
I do like every time, download from AMD site unistal old drivers in SAFE mod whit Display Diver Unistaler and instal fresh drivers.

Maybe problem is just this version of drivers, but everithing work fine like before, only thing is this spike small problem.

Thank you for answer 😀

Dec 30, 2022
I do like every time, download from AMD site unistal old drivers in SAFE mod whit Display Diver Unistaler and instal fresh drivers.

Maybe problem is just this version of drivers, but everithing work fine like before, only thing is this spike small problem.

Thank you for answer 😀

yeah go back to 22.11.1, it fixed that exact kind of problem for me