Small text size on Toshiba VM 4050

Is there anything I can do to enlarge the tiny text size when browsing most
sites on Vision? Thanks.

"Zen Cohen" <aturny@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there anything I can do to enlarge the tiny text size when browsing
most
> sites on Vision? Thanks.

Most, if not all the recent phones have options to change the font size,
under the display settings.

Bob

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Zen Cohen" <aturny@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is there anything I can do to enlarge the tiny text size when browsing
> most
> > sites on Vision? Thanks.
>
> Most, if not all the recent phones have options to change the font size,
> under the display settings.

Yeah, I saw it on the Sanyo 5500 but don't think anything like that's on the
4050.

TRENDING THREADS