[SOLVED] SMART hard disk error etc....

Mar 30, 2019
So my HP 2000 kinda sorta accidently got drop kicked on purpose a coupe weeks backs. I've tried numerous fixes, and reboots. I've been in the BIOS system and changed things up a bit to see if I could by pass the OS boot. Oh, by the way, The error on the screen reads: SMART Hard Disk Error that it detects imminent failure. I'm not at all partial to any of the stuff thats in the memory or on the computer, so I'm completely prepared to wipe it clean and start anew. The only problem is it doesn't recognize it's own hard drive, so it doesn't want to recognize the disk in the driver either. So, my question, amongst all that is, Where do I go from here? I'm kinda thinkin I'm gonna have to buy a new(er) internal hard drive. I was attempting to reinstall windows, hoping that would be my cure all... Alas, it was not. Just need someone with a better Know-How than I to help me trouble shoot my issues. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Yeah, it's time to replace the hard drive. You can no more use software to repair significant physical damage than you can directly
replace a flat tire with a text message or email somebody a slice of birthday cake.
Mar 30, 2019
If you plan on kicking it a lot, get and SSD, you could play ball with it.

Unfortunately, it wasn't I who kicked the dumb into the poor machine... But merely the only soul brave enough to tinker with it that knows ya can't quite make this computer much worse. But, I have been wondering as of recently if it is as satisfying as it sounds.