• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Smart move?

Jul 31, 2021
So I've be wanted to build a solid gaming rig for a while now, but never really had the funds, but after a good amount of saving up the market takes a dump all over my plan.

So I hear a lot of people saying that the only way to get a solid graphics card is to buy a prebuilt pc with the card already in it.

So I'm starting to settle on this guy here:

HP OMEN 30L

Specs:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics Card, 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700KF Processor, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD

And all for the low, low price of 2350
From what I understand they do have cooling issues so I'd get the case with the extra intake fan and drop some more cooling in there, and maybe a motherboard as I heard it can be flimsy.

Again I'd love to build one but the closest pc parts store 6 friggin hours away.

Jul 31, 2021
That’s not bad considering a 3070 is running about 1400 bucks. The question I’d have is what does the power supply look like in case you ever wanted to upgrade it.
Looks like is says 750w platinum on Amazon
And there's a few guides up on YouTube for putting a new aio water cooler in along with new fans

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS