SmartService Trojan Help!

easychameleon

Prominent
May 25, 2017
As you may have seen from the title, I'm infected with "The Requested Resource is in Use" error a.k.a SmartService Trojan. I've had it for a couple of days and realized I had it yesterday when I was trying to delete other protected malware such as "winscr" and "svcvmx.exe". Now I have tried multiple solutions:
1. Downloading anti-malware (RKill, Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, etc.) To my surprise all these programs were all denied by the trojan and as of now I know no antimalware programs that are able to bypass it. Even the download setups are being blocked.
2. I have tried a Windows USB Tool to scan after boot but to no avail it didn't detect them.
3. I have also tried AVG Rescue CD on my USB and managed to track down the malware and delete them manually and scanned for them, but they just reappeared in the directories after deletion.
4. Safe Mode is no help as well, the anti-malware programs are just blocked like before.
Right now the only option I have left is redownloading the OS but I still don't know the consequences of doing that. I'm in need of serious help and I would like to no any other options or programs that could help me.
P.S. I'm not that 'techy', so I may not understand some tech lingo.

TechUnited

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

my god..
i suggest a system restore a few days back. or ring it to the local church and spray it with holy watter.

easychameleon

Prominent
May 25, 2017

I've tried that as well but it failed at every system restore point I had to date. I may consider trying to go to my local church for some holy water but I may lose some important "documentations" in the video and picture directories.
ಠ⌣ಠ

TechUnited

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

mmm yes we can't lose those. (-_-)
head over to a local it shop, or a tech store, and see if they can help you. ill keep researching too.

TRENDING THREADS