Question SMD SMT PARTS SELLERS

Frank07

Honorable
Feb 8, 2014
Good day and greetings from The Nederlands.

As i was not too happy with chinese sellers of smd parts as most of the time their voltage controllers were just a fake or not working. Every time i bought 20x parts and only 1 would work and the rest just did nothing. I feel sorry for the virus outbreak in china but it did make me change my routine of being trapped by low prices for fake, used or even counterfeited parts.

For example my last purchase was for tps1285a and bq24735., in 10x quantity each,. Out of the 20 chips only 1x bq24735 worked,. And the rest was just kind of dummies,. Then i went to a junkyard where i found a broken motherboard and i extracted the tps51285a and it worked.

I am buying regulerly mosfets and different smd parts, as for mosfets they are working everytime,. But when it comes to dc-dc converters, voltage regulators or buck converters i never find all parts worked for me,. Always only 1 or 2 works out of 20.,

Now i am looking for EU, US, taiwan based seller who deals in original parts. I tried mouser and digikey but they do not has all parts in stock and the facotory lead time is too long beside that i am buying in small quantities like 100 euro every month,. Sometimes more if needed.

Does anyone knows some reputible sellers/suppliers of smd parts. I do see some on ebay but their prices are 5x higher than original price by manufacturer and these are also aliexpress parts means still fake or counterfeited.

Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS