Question Smelling burnt plastic from my pc

Oct 4, 2022
Recently upgraded my pc. New case and upgraded to a 750w Seasonic Focus gx gold rated , Zotac 3070Ti OC Trinity edition and a Ryzen 5 5600x paired with my old motherboard a B450 Aorus M with 2 ssd's 1 is m.2 ,Problem i have right now is when I try to play anything I start smelling burnt plastic and might suspect the GPU and m.2 being too close to each other and I was considering of buying new fans to help with the cooling, currently using 3 fans on the front part of the case. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

New case and upgraded to a 750w Seasonic Focus gx gold rated , Zotac 3070Ti OC Trinity edition
You should've invested in a higher wattage PSU when going with the RTX3070Ti. It's very likely that the GPU might be the device producing the smell.

Make and model of your case?

Oct 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

New case and upgraded to a 750w Seasonic Focus gx gold rated , Zotac 3070Ti OC Trinity edition
You should've invested in a higher wattage PSU when going with the RTX3070Ti. It's very likely that the GPU might be the device producing the smell.

Make and model of your case?
Just a plain cheap case, its the YGT b708, here's a link for the case. https://windnetpc.com/p/ygt-b708-white-matx-case-only/

Should i go for an 850w instead?