Snakebyte Intros Vyper Docking Gaming Tablet, Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

airanp

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2012
It's not a bad concept. Too bad they skimped on ram and internal storage. 8 gb is not near enough for the OS and many more games these days. And less than 2 gb ram drops this to a budget class tablet which more than likely will have a premium tablet price tag.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Wow that's amazing! Imagine if something like the Samsung 7 Slate a few years back could do this... Oh, wait, it did. Imagine if the old Fujitsu tablets could... They did.Nothing new. Remember readers tech and marketing want to MAKE YOU believe that you're buying something new and fancy when it's been done before.P.s. I have a Surface Pro and once the dock hits... I'll be able to do it as well :)

airanp

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2012
It's not a bad concept. Too bad they skimped on ram and internal storage. 8 gb is not near enough for the OS and many more games these days. And less than 2 gb ram drops this to a budget class tablet which more than likely will have a premium tablet price tag.

Mike Friesen

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
If this capability was put into modern smartphones, android gaming could actually become a thing. Imagine wanting to play a game so you either connect your phone physically or wirelessly to a tv, pick up a bluetooth controller and go. All android 'consoles' would be wiped off the map by a simple feature that could be thrown into a phone with little extra cost. Ah, if only I had as much money as Elon Musk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS