Snooki Debuts 'Snooki Couture' iHip Tech Gear at CES 2013

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
This is an article to post on facebook, for a shared facepalm. But the benefits of giggling at the article and the funny comments are not worth the price of increasing this being's notoriety [citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom].... Let her 15 minutes of fame end.[/citation]

[citation][nom]d_kuhn[/nom]Snookie want Smoosh Smoosh!!!I didn't even know who she was until I saw that South Park episode.[/citation]
oh, lucky you...

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]mgilbert[/nom]Someone, please tell me that no one cares about Snooki, the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Survivor, Big Brother, etc. Someone, please tell me that I'm not the only person disgusted by this crap. Please tell me I'm not the only person on earth who still follows things more significant than this white trash, redneck garbage. Am I the only person left on earth with a brain and at least a little taste???[/citation]

Leave the whole redneck/white trash comments out of this it's an insult to all of them to compare them to snooki.

In fact the only reality TV shows I will watch are things like duck dynasty. Far less drama (wish they just cut that out) and a lot more "How do we get into trouble today" mentality. Everything else you just mentioned I have been waiting to see cancelled since before they aired. I miss my good old fashion scripted telivision, it's getting harder and harder to find on TV.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002

I'm starting to think so. No cable tv at my house (since 2002)... so I've missed the 'reality tv' revolution, which I've never really understood. I honestly can't think of many things more painful than watching a bunch of vapid bimbos going through their silly lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.