Question So a wile ago i changed from 8 ram to 4 bc i would buy new ram and bc they dident work .Today i addet my ram but it is not working.

Mar 21, 2019
+ on start up its showing a pop up if u want to know what it says il show ya .and i put my ram but dosent work idn why and on the start up thing says some things about ports can u help me .

+ on start up its showing a pop up if u want to know what it says il show ya .and i put my ram but dosent work idn why and on the start up thing says some things about ports can u help me .

So you added RAM or took 4gb out? Your post is confusing as to what you did. First you said you had 8, then 4, something about buying new RAM and adding it. So did you have 8, for some reason took out 4 then bought more RAM later and added that now and it's not working?

Start at the beginning, did you add RAM to the system and now it won't boot? What are the exact messages that come up when you turn on the system?

Reactions: DanyDany
Mar 21, 2019
So you added RAM or took 4gb out? Your post is confusing as to what you did. First you said you had 8, then 4, something about buying new RAM and adding it. So did you have 8, for some reason took out 4 then bought more RAM later and added that now and it's not working?

Start at the beginning, did you add RAM to the system and now it won't boot? What are the exact messages that come up when you turn on the system?
Help me se my last post with the info i gave out .

Whey did remove the RAM and add this other RAM? Does the system work if you put the original RAM back in? From the message you either populated the RAM wrong or you are using some RAM the system can't run with. If you remove this new 4gb RAM does the system boot?