Question So basically i want to know this why is my cpu cold even without a cooler?

Mar 15, 2022
Before this my pc was working fine. So i wanted to clean it and i did but after i plugged every cable in i notice that there was some kinda issue my pc was turning on and then off i run pc with on ram but then i went to BIOS i saw my cpu temp was really high about 67 c i turned quickly off then waited removed the Cooler then i put a new thermal paste i did but i wanted to get my second ram stick into pc and still had the same issue i thought i put too much thermal paste on cpu i cleaned the cpu puted it back then i saw no display on monitor no leds on keybaord i thought maybe cpu was the problem so i tried to run pc without the cooler on cpu and i touched it but it wasn't even warm it was cold? So csn somebody help? Sorry for my bad English.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Please list your full system specifications including make and model of:
Motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
Graphics Card:
Power Supply:
Storage:
Case:

If you're talking about the CPU socket you can't have pins on both CPU and motherboard. In Intel system pins are on the motherboard. In AMD system CPU pins are on the actual CPU.
I saw a bent pin on motherboard under cpu can it be the problem?
This tells us it's likely an Intel system with CPU pins in the socket. Yes a bent CPU pin (depending on what pin this is and what it does) can cause all manners of problems from not boot, to no RAM detection to no diaplay etc.

You took CPU out and put back (I think more than one time?). Sometimes when CPU is wiggled to fall into place/socket this can cause pins to bend.

If you can upload a high resolution picture of the socket with good lighting to imgur.com and post link here we might be able to see bent pin.

Mar 15, 2022
Please list your full system specifications including make and model of:
Motherboard:
CPU:
RAM:
Graphics Card:
Power Supply:
Storage:
Case:

If you're talking about the CPU socket you can't have pins on both CPU and motherboard. In Intel system pins are on the motherboard. In AMD system CPU pins are on the actual CPU.

This tells us it's likely an Intel system with CPU pins in the socket. Yes a bent CPU pin (depending on what pin this is and what it does) can cause all manners of problems from not boot, to no RAM detection to no diaplay etc.

You took CPU out and put back (I think more than one time?). Sometimes when CPU is wiggled to fall into place/socket this can cause pins to bend.

If you can upload a high resolution picture of the socket with good lighting to imgur.com and post link here we might be able to see bent pin.
View: https://imgur.com/a/YdzDCgf
here are all my pc specs in the images

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Please note that it's customary for OPs to list their system specs (in text) because it makes it easier for anyone trying to help to see what they're dealing with in one place. Not having to go through another site or several other pages and some photos.

One or two more pins are bent? Bent pins can be carefully somehow fixed to make them stand like the others. But a Broken pin can't be fixed by user. One pin seems to be broken and missing?
View: https://imgur.com/I8KZ3C1

If that's the case, which looks like it, there's nothing anybody can do except maybe the manufacturere (MSI) who can replace the whole socket. I'm not sure it's worth the money and if they would do that at all. They might replace the whole motherboard for a price.

Reactions: ItssNatsu