[SOLVED] So first time pc building. I installed everything but missing my gpu, monitor and windows thumb drive. I just wanted to know is it normal for the

Mar 15, 2020
Build is almost complete. Waiting for my 2080 super and monitor. Just a quick question. I powered on the pc and everything is turning on, fans spinning etc. Is it normal for the boot lighted in green and vga light to be on since I obviously dont have a gpu and windows thumb drive plugged in?

Solution
Does cd key still have discounted windows keys?
Those are decidedly NOT valid. Nor any "license key" that is seriously discounted.

Just install it and leave it Unactivated, until such time as you want to pay the actual price for a Win 10 license.
It runs just fine like that.

Please don't support scammers and other potentially illegal activities.
A 9700K has integrated graphics, so you could temporarily plug a screen into a port on your motherboard and boot into the BIOS, or even install Windows, even if you don't have your graphics card yet. Just make sure to connect the screen to the graphics card when that arrives though.

Mar 15, 2020
A 9700K has integrated graphics, so you could temporarily plug a screen into a port on your motherboard and boot into the BIOS, or even install Windows, even if you don't have your graphics card yet. Just make sure to connect the screen to the graphics card when that arrives though.
I feel great. I just borrowed my brother in laws monitor and it posted! 😁😁😁 so yeah tomorrow I'll get my boot drive setup via windows thumb drive and set everything up so all I gotta do is plug in and play. Does cd key still have discounted windows keys?

USAFRet

Titan
Does cd key still have discounted windows keys?
Those are decidedly NOT valid. Nor any "license key" that is seriously discounted.

Just install it and leave it Unactivated, until such time as you want to pay the actual price for a Win 10 license.
It runs just fine like that.

Please don't support scammers and other potentially illegal activities.

Solution