[SOLVED] So I’ve had this BSoD problem for a while now..

Nov 8, 2019
Ever since I got this PC, it’s had an odd BSoD issue going on with it. I’ve downloaded Tweakbit and let it update all my drivers, I’ve let MemTest86 check my ram, and I just can’t find the issue! If you need to know ANY info please let me know. I’m over this and it keeps happening.

Every time it has a BSoD it’s a different reason. Some ones I can remember are something like Memory Management, service exception, watchdog violation, etc. Microsoft couldn’t help so I’m very lost.

Please do let me know what can be done, I’m desperate at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

If memtest found no errors, its always possible that cause is software.
Memory management can be drivers, or ram, or hdd (page file is on hdd, windows sees that as memory)
System service exception can be drivers
Clock Watchdog Timeout can be software or hardware

thats thing with BSOD, many aren't obvious.

What are specs of the PC?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

If memtest found no errors, its always possible that cause is software.
Memory management can be drivers, or ram, or hdd (page file is on hdd, windows sees that as memory)
System service exception can be drivers
Clock Watchdog Timeout can be software or hardware

thats thing with BSOD, many aren't obvious.

What are specs of the PC?

Solution