Question So i have Asus A88XM plus and a AMD A8 7680 it just turns on and it will go off in a seconds

Aug 16, 2021
My asus A88xm plus wont post if my amd A8 7680 is plugged, but when my A8 7670k is plugged it works, i can't continue using the old 7670k because it is always bsod'ing and it might break the other parts.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The A8-7680 isn't listed as being supported on this motherboard.

It's always important to verify these lists for your specific motherboard. I don't see any Excavator CPUs/APUs listed.

As for the BSoD, it's extremely unlikely that it's being caused by a bad APU and even if it is, it's even more unlikely that it would damage anything else.

Aug 16, 2021
The A8-7680 isn't listed as being supported on this motherboard.

It's always important to verify these lists for your specific motherboard. I don't see any Excavator CPUs/APUs listed.

As for the BSoD, it's extremely unlikely that it's being caused by a bad APU and even if it is, it's even more unlikely that it would damage anything else.

How should or can i fix the bsod? I cant see the error code the blue screen upscales and wont event fit in the screen? Ive been stucked at this problem for a month.