[SOLVED] So I left my pc on to go out to eat and when I came back the monitor was in standby mode and the pc was on but the q led on the motherboard was orange

Aug 20, 2020
so I left my pc on and left to go out to eat but when I came back my monitor was in standby mode and my pc was on but the motherboard all of a sudden had a Orange q led on which was not on before so when I tried to wake Up my pc from sleep it display a no signal on the monitor.

so I decide to hold down the pc power button and turned it off and unplugged everything and waited after that I re plugged everything and turn on the pc and it all of a sudden started working again fine with no orange Q led on the motherboard and it booted up fine

do any of you guys know what happened because this just all of a sudden happened and I never had this problem but after I unplugged everything it worked fine with no motherboard Orange q led and Booted back to normal with no problems

can this mean something wrong with the pc or any of the components because I only had this pc for 3 months and it Never had this problem

Last edited:
Solution
so I left my pc on and left to go out to eat but when I came back my monitor was in standby mode and my pc was on but the motherboard all of a sudden had a Orange q led on which was not on before so when I tried to wake Up my pc from sleep it display a no signal on the monitor.

so I decide to hold down the pc power button and turned it off and unplugged everything and waited after that I re plugged everything and turn on the pc and it all of a sudden started working again fine with no orange Q led on the motherboard and it booted up fine

do any of you guys know what happened because this just all of a sudden happened and I never had this problem but after I unplugged everything it worked fine with no motherboard Orange q led and...

do any of you guys know what happened because this just all of a sudden happened and I never had this problem but after I unplugged everything it worked fine with no motherboard Orange q led and Booted back to normal with no problems

can this mean something wrong with the pc or any of the components because I only had this pc for 3 months and it Never had this problem
Sleep mode gets buggered every now and than, it's mostly windows fault, nothing to worry about, it's not hardware.

Solution
Aug 20, 2020
Maybe your power flashed off for a second or something. That can cause that to happen.
Yes I been having power outages recently for the pass 3 days
and I guess that what made it not be able to boot up and the Q led motherboard board light was on indicating it to not be able to boot so

I guess shutt8ngdown the pc fixed it