[SOLVED] So i ordered a 3070...from Tigerdirect. And nothing

HideOut

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
Its been almost a week and it says "sent to 3rd party shipper" or some crap. I used to order from them many years ago. but this seems to be not going well. I've emailed them 3 times with no replies and ive tried to cancel and everything. Nothing. No charges on my card yet though. Anyone had any recent experience with TG?

Solution
Even with Newegg you have to watch the fine print. Ordered a PSU not realizing it was 3rd party. It quickly showed as shipping but never got a tracking number...eventually went through Newegg support to request an update. Looked at the fine print and saw delivery was 4-6 weeks - I was used to Newegg immediate shipping/delivery. Multiple attempts to cancel the order with no response - I finally picked one up at local Microcenter. Never got a response from the 3rd party and was never charged.

animekenji

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
You actually expected to get one in a week? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, there's not going to be any significant stock of those until at least after the New Year.

Edit: I just went to check and every last 3070 they list shows as out of stock. I seriously doubt they actually shipped one. I'd cancel the order and try again when they actually become available.

wyliec2

Splendid
Apr 4, 2014
Even with Newegg you have to watch the fine print. Ordered a PSU not realizing it was 3rd party. It quickly showed as shipping but never got a tracking number...eventually went through Newegg support to request an update. Looked at the fine print and saw delivery was 4-6 weeks - I was used to Newegg immediate shipping/delivery. Multiple attempts to cancel the order with no response - I finally picked one up at local Microcenter. Never got a response from the 3rd party and was never charged.

Solution

BradHP

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011

When I shop at Newegg, I usually click the filters for "sold by Newegg" and "shipped by Newegg".

Reactions: wyliec2

TRENDING THREADS