[SOLVED] So im having a problem with my pc not working. Its a red light and it says vga next to it.

Apr 30, 2019
So my monitor isnt showing anything my graphics card isnt working and i have that red light. I tried getting the ram memory out and putting it back in properly and it didnt work. I dont know what to do and i never really worked around a pc nor did i put parts in or out. Can someone tell me what i can do or give me a guide if they had a similar problem or know a solution for it. Thank you alot!(also it has 1 long beep and 2 short ones)

kanewolf

Titan
So my monitor isnt showing anything my graphics card isnt working and i have that red light. I tried getting the ram memory out and putting it back in properly and it didnt work. I dont know what to do and i never really worked around a pc nor did i put parts in or out. Can someone tell me what i can do or give me a guide if they had a similar problem or know a solution for it. Thank you alot!(also it has 1 long beep and 2 short ones)
Please provide a complete description of your hardware, including power supply make and model.

Apr 30, 2019
Please provide a complete description of your hardware, including power supply make and model.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO, 6GB, GDDR6, 192-bit gpu
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB, DDR4, 2400MHZ, 1.2 V, CL15, kit 2x8GB ram
ryzen 5 2600x wraith spire cpu
HDD Seagate BarraCuda® 2TB, 7200rpm, 64MB cache, SATA III
gigabyte b450m aorus mobo
Njoy woden 750 psu

TRENDING THREADS