[SOLVED] So im New and not sure what to do

Jun 5, 2020
I have build my pc recently and having trouble deciding if i should remove my front panel? i should have chosen another case but it came installed with 3 fans and an exhasut. the Rgb is nice but i dont really care. so i the case I have chosen and been using is the Corsair Rgb Delta
61mVHsxerTL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
The problem with it iws that the front pannel is basically useless because the two top fans are basically suffocated. I have tested my tempertaures with it on and off. so for my parts so you have an idea what I have to cool, is a ryzen 7 3700x with wraith cooler, and a 2070 super oc windforce. so an fyi for you guys the gpu is good but the cpu is not really that great cause the two top fans are suffocated. so my temperatures with the pannel on is about 55-57 C Cpu Idle and it goes to like 66 C when gaming. and my Gpu temps always around 61 C and now with the pannel off 50 C Idle and 59 when gaming. Numbers sound farfect but i dont own that many games other then doom 2016 and call of duty modern warefare, my gpu temps are 37 C dieal and 58 C when playing doom about like a 5 C diffidence. im worried about the dust building up and how often Il have to clean my pc and if i should take off the front pannel or not or make adjustments in the pannel so it can allow more airflow if so, how can I do that? i dont own any macheriny or garage tools at my dispolal? would like breaking a whole chunk off with a hammer? im not really sure how to do it nicly so im asking for any advices and tips

Solution
D
Next time you should consider a case with a mesh front for good airflow, doesn't matter how many fans it has preinstalled. It's better to get a good case and a pack of fans separately if it doesn't come with many fans or any fans at all. You will thank yourself later.

I seriously have no idea why people go for cases with closed fronts. Let the fans breathe.

Try having more exhaust fans than intakes.
D

Deleted member 2720853

Next time you should consider a case with a mesh front for good airflow, doesn't matter how many fans it has preinstalled. It's better to get a good case and a pack of fans separately if it doesn't come with many fans or any fans at all. You will thank yourself later.

I seriously have no idea why people go for cases with closed fronts. Let the fans breathe.

Try having more exhaust fans than intakes.

Solution