So many issues due to my HDD

May 16, 2018
I purchased a prebuilt gaming computer back in 2014 and since the start of buying it I have been facing so many errors, over the years i have came more custom to computers so I know my around most things but up until recently its probably gotten 100 times worse.

I am receiving fatal errors due to my hard drive which is a "Seagate Desktop 2 TB Internal HDD - 3.5" - ST2000DM001" and according to both Event Viewer as well as my own looking files and folders have already corrupted, this is a small percentage but still there are corrupted files. I purchased a 1 TB portable hard drive yesterday from my local Currys store for around £50 and I havent been able to transfer any files, everytime I try and send something across it shows that its reading all the files and then it closes.
Today so far I have had around 4 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORs as well as 2 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors. I did a memtest to check if there was any issues with my memory but it couldnt find anything.
On top of all of this, I have tried to check how many bad sectors there are using EaseUS Partition Manager but everytime i attempt it, when it detects a bad sector the application crashes. Overall my Hard Drive has been causing me a lot of errors. I am unable to transfer it across to portable drive and my main SSD is full of information as well so i cannot transfer data across there. I have tried a virus scan using BitDefender, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky and Windows Defender and seemingly I do not have any infections or potentially unwanted software. Overall im very worried about losing around 700Gbs worth of information. (To note I didnt try moving all my files at once instead I did it in sectors but nothing was working)

I have tried to contact the manufacture, scan, and they have attempted to assist me but I have tried everything that they have asked and I still have no luck. They told me to switch my profile from 1 to 2 and then 2 to 1 from the BIOS which I did and still I am facing the same problems. My computer which boots off of a 120 GB SSD used to have very fast startup times and recently its been taking around 1 - 2 minutes which isnt right. I know something is definitely wrong but I honestly have no clue what else to do. If anyone has any suggestions it'd mean a lot. Thanks again.

David