so many q? ggmimp32.hlp file ? Microsoft OfficeOFFICE11

With my very basic understanding and knowledge of puters, I shouldn't enjoy
digging deep into the settings so much !
I came across some help files 1997 !! and wondered why would they be
in there when I have just had my hard drive "spray and wiped" cleaned by a
prof puter co. and had new programs installed being windows xp home and
microsoft office 2003, the files I found and there seems to be a lot of old
stuff are c:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\office11 ggmimp32.hlp Are these
meant to be in there ?? There's about 15 pages Introduction, cgm opts page,
primitives page, preserve coord range {preserve VDC} page, filter page and
fonts.
If you have any suggestions please forward them to me I would be sincerly
grateful. I have put this question in the security site, as I know I had my
house phone etc bugged a few years ago (the ex') and I feel you guys might
be more on the ball looking out for abnormal files etc.
Signed: I should stick to knitting !

If you want to be sure that the only thing on the system is what you want
..........redo
This method will erase everything on your HD and you will need to reinstall
everything......so be sure to save whatever data you need and make sure that
you have the CD's to replace the programs that will be wiped.
enter the BIOS and make the CD drive the 1st boot device
Insert the XP CD in the CD drive..........reboot
when the system restarts the XP installation program will start
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sg_clean.asp
take a good look at steps 5 and 6 it explains the new install......format
during install procedure.
When finished and XP is up and running reinstall all of your programs.
Now the only thing on there is what you put there and with some care and
attention to downloads/websufing/email attachements it will stay that way.
Do a Google for the following programs:
ZoneAlarm...........free software firewall.nothing in or out without your
permission
AVG Anti virus.........free
Lavasoft AdAware SE..........spy ware detector and eradicator
SysBot Search&destroy same both are free
dont forget to keep these updated
peterk

the problem
"kayterese21" <sunny_66_66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With my very basic understanding and knowledge of puters, I shouldn't
> enjoy
> digging deep into the settings so much !
> I came across some help files 1997 !! and wondered why would they
> be
> in there when I have just had my hard drive "spray and wiped" cleaned by a
> prof puter co. and had new programs installed being windows xp home and
> microsoft office 2003, the files I found and there seems to be a lot of
> old
> stuff are c:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\office11 ggmimp32.hlp Are
> these
> meant to be in there ?? There's about 15 pages Introduction, cgm opts
> page,
> primitives page, preserve coord range {preserve VDC} page, filter page and
> fonts.
> If you have any suggestions please forward them to me I would be sincerly
> grateful. I have put this question in the security site, as I know I had
> my
> house phone etc bugged a few years ago (the ex') and I feel you guys
> might
> be more on the ball looking out for abnormal files etc.
> Signed: I should stick to knitting !

Thank You Sincerely Peterk, I thought in getting a prof to format the hard
drive I would solve prob's but it just cost me heaps. I will do as you said
and try again, once again sincere thanks