Question so um , crappy gpu keeps getting his driver crashed

golden_yeet

Prominent
Jul 2, 2019
i was a regular scrub , with an integrated crappy gpu y'know, playing games on low settings with 30 fps and such. i got a gt 610 2gb to go with it until i got a better rig , and then problems started ever since 2017...... games crashing the driver ever since , regardless of the version (old , new , oldest , newest etc)

i got a dual core e6550 with 2gb of ddr2 333mhz "ram",lol. i read that when the shared memory that windows applies , when it's diffrent in clock speed and type than the vram , it can screw stuff up , so i tried underclocking my gpu's memory speed but nothing , can you guys help me out ?

inb4 that'z nut a cumpoter ,iz jus tostar

So you are saying the system has been crashing for 2 years? Need full system specs including power supply brand and model. Really not worth trying to fix this when you can get a much faster system for $100-150. To troubleshoot the issue you would need to test your card in another system, try a better power supply, new Windows setup, etc...

May 7, 2019
So you are saying the system has been crashing for 2 years? Need full system specs including power supply brand and model. Really not worth trying to fix this when you can get a much faster system for $100-150. To troubleshoot the issue you would need to test your card in another system, try a better power supply, new Windows setup, etc...

I agree, full spec list is definitely needed and it’s definitely about time for an upgrade. There are many parts lists out there that would be in you price rage if you need it.

golden_yeet

Prominent
Jul 2, 2019
boi i'l always embarrassed to post my specs online but well , i have 300w psu and 1 single fan in the case , but as hang said i should get an upgrade , it's highly possible that the gpu fails because of a power issue