[SOLVED] so what is happening to my pc =x ?

Aug 6, 2020
So heres what happened i put my pc together a month ago and its been working perfectly fine ever since but last week i put my pc to sleep and later tried to wake it up it wont wake it tried to just switch it on from the power button nothing happening unplugged the power cable and plug it back in nothing still happening and i mean literally nothing... no fans spinning no LEDS nothing at all as if there is no power Though i can hear like electric sound when i plug the power cable in so i guess thats a sign that psu not dead?? but yea cuz shops were closed i couldnt take my pc anywhere to get fixed so it was just laying there for 2 days i kept pushing the power button every now and then just maybe it will work?? on the second day it actually powered up worked just perfectly fine nothing is wrong at all?? turned it off and on few times and restarted and everything all fine so i have no clue what happened but today after a week now the same issue happened again and it wont power up at all so what is going on here =x i tried to unplug and plug in the power button cables on the motherboard and still didnt work unseated the rams gpu and everything just nothing happening :( so what should i do now or what is even my problem here?
specs
ryzen 3 3300x
B450 aorus elite
rams crucial ballistix 3200mhz 2x8
PSU: it came with a cooler master case its called Tm600 a 600w psu
case CM cmp 500
windows 10 pro

Solution
PSU: it came with a cooler master case its called Tm600 a 600w psu
Psu model is old - too old. It doesn't react well with the power and sleep states of today's hardware.
It needs to go.

Provide a budget, your country or website where you normally shop from and someone may be able to assist in selecting a new one.