[SOLVED] So where does the mic connect to in a pc ? Lol

Solution
The mic can usually be found on the front of the case or on the back of the case where the Motherboard connections are, it's typically pink. The only thing I could think of that could affect your mic is if your system is loud then the mic may pick it up. A fix would be to adjust the sensitivity on the mic so it won't pick up those sounds.

MejaGV5.png

WildCard999

Titan
The mic can usually be found on the front of the case or on the back of the case where the Motherboard connections are, it's typically pink. The only thing I could think of that could affect your mic is if your system is loud then the mic may pick it up. A fix would be to adjust the sensitivity on the mic so it won't pick up those sounds.

MejaGV5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HerEyeSin
Solution

HerEyeSin

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019

MejaGV5.png
Thanks