Social Discussion on Life Question. (Qoute given)

"...it seems to me that there is no fundamental reason to be happy. You may ask whatever you want and the answer is not what you find in your heart? Maybe you are against the Lord God Almighty? Rebellious against His commandment. Maybe it is His call to you to ask Him what is of you. However; neither of these questions is given with full thought in the Word itself. He finds all your feelings to be worldly and prevents you from entry into the Kingdom. Man of all powers confuse you with their reasons against you and against your God. How can you be at peace when you are hated not for your own emotions, but rather for your lack of expression, given up onto them? I can tell you this: I would rather be miserable to have the capacity to enter the Kingdom, rather than express my joy for another man to then fall upon myself into the pits of hell where lucifer reigns over your very being forever. God has called you against such things, and many scholars explain that it is sin that perverts your ways. God will surely stand against such feelings. Asking Him to remove such things in my heart would bring fear and anguish. I am a sinner, indeed..."

-Anonymous

I tried to find this online. Nothing came up.

Thought it would be interesting to see the communities reaction to this.

Your thoughts?

riser

Illustrious
What kind of debate were you looking to provoke?

Happiness is what you make of it. His quote revolves around the Bible, believing in it over man, and that he would rather be miserable and not happy at the hands of man in order to get into heaven and truly be happy. He will not conform to society to be happy now and go to hell later.

Instant Gratification. That is what it boils down to.