social media games what is the best antivirus for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Guzman

Reputable
May 2, 2015
I am about to buy a new computer, and I do a lot of social media games I need to find what antivirus is the best, Thank you

Solution
Hello, the best antivirus is common sense.
All antivirus are good; they do their job well.
I think you are looking for a free or cheap one here. I suggest you AVG free antivirus.
It is fast, it is free, it detects and removes all the malware-viruses and it has real time protection for free. You can even go for a 30 day trial, which offers web protection too (instant protection, checking what you download and what code you run from internet) if you dont have web protection, you just have to right click on all the files you download and check on them manually first.

Black_Plague

Reputable
Jun 29, 2014
Hello, the best antivirus is common sense.
All antivirus are good; they do their job well.
I think you are looking for a free or cheap one here. I suggest you AVG free antivirus.
It is fast, it is free, it detects and removes all the malware-viruses and it has real time protection for free. You can even go for a 30 day trial, which offers web protection too (instant protection, checking what you download and what code you run from internet) if you dont have web protection, you just have to right click on all the files you download and check on them manually first.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.