Socket A cooling and misc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey Well I've got a WBK32 at my door waiting till the weekend to be installed. This means that I will have a Thermaltake SuperOrb for trade or sale.
*I only need largrer HDs (5GB and up), video card coolers (ie blue orb),40x or faster cdroms, and vid cards.*
Since i'm posting I might as well try and get rid of some of the other misc stuff I have. so heres the list.

(4) sticks of 32meg pc100 ram (I will trade 3 sticks for one stick of 64 meg)
(1) SB LIVE! Value (GREAT soundcard!)
(1) Golden Melodies soundcard (hey its been used very little and it gets you sound...it is ISA)
(1) Matrox Millenium II 4meg Vid card (great 2D) PCI
(1) Celeron 333 (should work but I dont have a board for it)
(2) Intel 10/100 NICs
(1) Logitec keyboard (in great shape)
(1) 24x cdrom (if I can locate a 40x for myself)
Like I've said trades are only for what I need....and I would prefer to trade, but cash is always accepted.

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have some pc 100 memory I would be willing to trade for a nic. Are you located in the us?

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>

onesickpuppy

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2001
please email me about the sb live sound card

im interested also maybe in the memory

email works faster for me.......too many boards, not enough time

G

About the pc100 for the NIC, its not exactly the trade I was looking for but if you have 64meg chips or higher I'd still be interested. My old celly board has only 2 slots and I have two 32 sticks, so i need either 2 64's or more, thanks.

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I believe I have some 64 and 128 sticks at home. It most likly won't be name brand or anything, and I'll run it in one of my systems just to make sure it's good.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>

G

I still have no rock solid deals if anyone wants to get in on a trade.I'm really interested in vid card cooling if anyone has one to trade...
One thing to mention....the Themaltake offer is off the table for now...dont wanna go into it but global win did such a poor job with their clip that it snap while i was pushing it down...alsmost killed my mobo and DID give me a heartattack!...so that [-peep-] is going back for a replacment.

G

thought i'd get more response then this....anyone want stuff?
:)

G

ya im in the US, and Ill do a trade.......how much ram you have?

G

(2) sticks of 64meg pc100 ram
(1) SB LIVE! Value (GREAT soundcard!)
(1) Golden Melodies soundcard (hey its been used very little and it gets you sound...it is ISA)
(1) Matrox Millenium II 4meg Vid card (great 2D) PCI
(1) Celeron 333 (should work but I dont have a board for it)
(2) Intel 10/100 NICs
(1) Logitec keyboard (in great shape)
(1) Thermaltake SuperORB
(1) Super Disk drive (120MB floppy) (replaces old floppy, you can use 1.44mb and 120mb disks)
I'm still requesting trades....but of HDs larger then 10GB and still Vid Card cooling. I'll also take misc hardware such as vid cards(3d, 8mb and up) and diferent types of mice, and speakers. (I'm starting up a hardware review site)

Status
Not open for further replies.