Socketed item

Hi all.

If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
If I can..... How????

Xantia

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
> If I can..... How????
>
> Xantia

Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and transmute
and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.

--
freemont

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:47 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
>> If I can..... How????
>>
>> Xantia
>>

> Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and
> transmute and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.

Sry bout that ^^^, a scroll, not a tome, is enough. (Had cows on the brain)

--
freemont

wrote:

>Hi all.
>
>If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
>If I can..... How????

Insert in the Horadric Cube:

1 Hel Rune + Scroll of Town Portal + Any Socketed Item = Unsocket that
item

It will destroy any runes you have socketed though.

More recipes here:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

--
Now Playing:

"Freemont" <yabba@dabba.doo> skrev i en meddelelse
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:47 -0500, Freemont <yabba@dabba.doo> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:28:24 +0100, Xantia <Xantia@vcybercity.dk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all.
>>>
>>> If I have a socketed item with diff. rune´s, can I remove them again???
>>> If I can..... How????
>>>
>>> Xantia
>>>

>> Stick it in your cube with a town portal TOME and a Hel rune and
>> transmute and yes, the runes/stuff in the sockets will be gone forever.
>>

> Sry bout that ^^^, a scroll, not a tome, is enough. (Had cows on the
> brain)
>
> --
> freemont

But thanks enyway..........