Soft motion backdrops

cory

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I'm looking for some soft backdrops for some interviews that I'm going to be
doing. I've been looking at the Sony/Sonic Foundry backdrops (Vision Series
Video Libraries
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/products/visionseries/default.asp) but
they are a little more striking than I would want. So either backdrops for
video or motion menus would work but they need to be soft. Anybody know
where I can find some good ones?
//cory

MainConcept have some backgrounds available on disc in PAL and NTSC
versions. Look at: http://www.mainconcept.com/products.shtml and scroll to
bottom of page.
Conversely, you can buy BluffTitler from www.outerspace-software.com and
create your own backgrounds with plasma or particle generators. I use it a
lot and am very impressed with it. It's also a very good titler as well!

Robin