[SOLVED] Software enabled water cooling?

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

Did any one release any water cooling parts with USB plug to monitor everything in the loop ?

Like , flow , Temps , pumps , water level , online all the time ?

I am not talking about pump/fan curves in Bios .

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Have not seen the all in one solution for these but does not mean it no exists. Have seen sensors you add to a custom loop for the flow and temps. For me I can monitor my pump speed in windows but can't adjust its speed (its ok with me) but I do have connected to AIO header on mobo so if pump no spnning mobo alearts. Water level seems like it would be easy to add too. Case I build in is 011D so I see pump going and water flow but could see if you build enclosed not visible you want some kind of info. For everything into USB not sure mostly they use the header connections right?

So my mobo is asus and comes with software armor crate that I believe did much of what you were seeking. For me I am no fond of armor crate but maybe I not give it the full chance either. Commander Pro come with many sensors. and it does plug into USB and SATA for the power. Not sure if this can be setup the way you like. I keeps it modest and not do that. Many people have use the sensors in other ways that were good but I just not want that for now.. Maybe thats mistakes. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS