Software for Samsung I330

After several weeks of trying to make an old Kyocera 6035 work (after
my original phone's screen broke with over a year left on the
contract), Sprint provided me with a Samsung I330, but with no
accessories and software. I need the installation CD with the
hotsynch manager and whatever desktop program it comes with. Could
someone point to a link where this could be obtained, or even post the
s/w on a binaries newsgroup?

Thanks,

Jerry Huffman

http://www.palmOne.com/us/software/desktop/

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:12:54 GMT, "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com>
wrote:

>In article <9egc709ov6dogcb5v46i2c0t0ajsone522@4ax.com>,
> "Gerald J. Huffman, Jr." <gjhuff@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> After several weeks of trying to make an old Kyocera 6035 work (after
>> my original phone's screen broke with over a year left on the
>> contract), Sprint provided me with a Samsung I330, but with no
>> accessories and software. I need the installation CD with the
>> hotsynch manager and whatever desktop program it comes with. Could
>> someone point to a link where this could be obtained, or even post the
>> s/w on a binaries newsgroup?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jerry Huffman
>

>http://www.palmOne.com/us/software/desktop/

Thanks. I also found this link form pdaphone:

http://developer.samsungwireless.com/product.aspx?id=SPH-i330