All of a sudden I get an error when trying to install a program "The System
administrator has set policies to prevent this installation". I have
installed dozens of programs and have never got such an error and I have
never messed with administrator policies. The program in particular is
Alcohol 120% if that makes a difference but I have loaded it before with no
problem. Anysolutions?
Louie

Luigi, check the firewall to see if it may be blocking the install. Go to
Start>Control Panel>Windows Firewall.