Software install question

Chris

I have applied a policy that installs software assigned
to computers in a specific OU. When I move a computer
out of that OU shouldn'the software be uninstalled?

"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> I have applied a policy that installs software assigned
> to computers in a specific OU. When I move a computer
> out of that OU shouldn'the software be uninstalled?

It depends on thepolicy settings...

Massimo

If I wanted the softwae to be uninstalled if I maved a PC
to another OU how would I set it to do that?

> If I wanted the softwae to be uninstalled if I maved a PC
> to another OU how would I set it to do that?

In the properties of the software package, look for the option to remove the
application when the user goes out of the scope of the policy.

Massimo