Question software issues on ryzen

kayladuggan451

Prominent
Nov 10, 2018
i have an issue with gaming software like uplay origin gog galaxy and a game dc universe sometimese that throws out an error but itys not consistent i just relaunch it till it worksbut for the others i always get application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000000005) click ok to close application but heres the weird thing on my intel system which is just a core 2 quad dell optiplex they all run fine its only on my ryzen build that they dont run my specs are msi x470 gaming plus motherboard ryzen 5 1600 500gb samsung 970 evo i also hjave a few other hard drives of various sizes radeon power colour rx 580 red devil 2x4gb hyperx ddr4 2400mhz though i do have a cheap gt 610 soo i tried that ghraphics card to see if its graphics driver related same issue it seems to be ryzen related any suggestion on how to fix?.

kayladuggan451

Prominent
Nov 10, 2018
stick with 1 thread
i have an issue with gaming software like uplay origin gog galaxy and a game dc universe sometimese that throws out an error but itys not consistent i just relaunch it till it worksbut for the others i always get application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000000005) click ok to close application but heres the weird thing on my intel system which is just a core 2 quad dell optiplex they all run fine its only on my ryzen build that they dont run my specs are msi x470 gaming plus motherboard ryzen 5 1600 500gb samsung 970 evo i also hjave a few other hard drives of various sizes radeon power colour rx 580 red devil 2x4gb hyperx ddr4 2400mhz though i do have a cheap gt 610 soo i tried that ghraphics card to see if its graphics driver related same issue it seems to be ryzen related any suggestion on how to fix?.

kayladuggan451

Prominent
Nov 10, 2018
no i use to use steam but now i have games that i need the respective launcher for liker steep needs uplay soo my build is about a year old now but only recently discovered these issues i did install a fresh install of windows onto a secound drive which is windows 7 same issues if anything its worse on windows 7

kayladuggan451

Prominent
Nov 10, 2018
all its doing is installing graphics drivers which was already up to date anyway driver version is 20.2.1 i just installed the optioin driver 20.2.2 i believe which is basicaly same thing really soo i doubt it will fix it because i dont believe is graphics card related as i did use nvidia card to test that theory out

kayladuggan451

Prominent
Nov 10, 2018
what other utility/oc tool did you install on the amd system?
sorry for late reply but i have qwite a few ryzen master 3dmark heaven benchmark msi afterburner msi app manager msi command centre msi gaming app m,si live update 6 msi kombustor msi mystic light which isnt really much of a utility unigine valley unigene supersistion crystal disk mark. i will uninstall the ones i dont need/use