Mar 3, 2020
Hello all, I am currently experiencing a keyboard/ software issue. I have a Logitech G910. My computer is often inputting random letters and typing random stuff. At first I thought it was a virus so I ran my norton antivirus but came up with nothing. I tried deleting old drivers of the keyboard and reinstalling, that did not work. However something interesting happened. I was typing something in google, and then the computer inputted a search I made hours ago. Basically 5 hours ago I searched up the release date to a game, and then 5 hours later the computer inputted the exact same search . Not to sure what I should do now, thinking about full computer whipe, but don't really want to reinstall all my games. Any support much appreciated.

Mar 3, 2020
Google remembers what you search for, then when you put a letter or two, it tries to put the matching search into the search box. So if you typed W, it could pop WASD in there automatically.
It's not google that recognizing that, its my whole computer inputting previous keystrokes. For example, I was play MW and randomly in the middle of the game, my character started randomly crouching and moving left and right and switching weapons. My going theory is that my computer for some reason recognizes the inputs I make to my keyboard in real-time but also saves it and then activates those inputs hours later. In a simpler way, if I press 5, in a word document, it will type 5, but sometime later my computer will input a 5.