[SOLVED] Software that stops one button after pressing another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
Does any know of a software that stops a button after pressing another for example
If you press Hold R, but then press Hold Num 0, the Hold R function stops even while you are still holding it.
Anyone know of a software with that function?

Solution
If you press Hold R, but then press Hold Num 0, the Hold R function stops even while you are still holding it.

Here's one: Corsair mechanical KB with iCUE support. And within iCUE, you can create a Macro do to that. Including fine tune the timings and plenty of other, minute details, that go along with the customizability of high-end KBs.

Now, other brand KBs (Logitech, Razer etc) who also have their own dedicated software for KB customization, should be able to do the same macros as well. But since i only have Corsair KB, i can speak only for Corsair and iCUE.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador

Here's one: Corsair mechanical KB with iCUE support. And within iCUE, you can create a Macro do to that. Including fine tune the timings and plenty of other, minute details, that go along with the customizability of high-end KBs.

Now, other brand KBs (Logitech, Razer etc) who also have their own dedicated software for KB customization, should be able to do the same macros as well. But since i only have Corsair KB, i can speak only for Corsair and iCUE.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.