****SOLD**** - Unopened Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate ****SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabeavis

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2014
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD!

[strike]I am looking to sell an Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate that still has the shrink wrap on the box for $100 (I'm open for a bit of negotiation within reason) which includes shipping. I won it in a giveaway a while back but didn't realize that this wouldn't fit my mid tower until after I won it (Only fits in cases with 3 120mm fan slots on top), and it seemed overkill for a non-overclockable core i5. I hope to get this out by the late November so I can get myself some accessories and/or games when they are likely on sale.[/strike]

[strike]I can also arrange for those who want the loop itself but not the fans for less (I'm sure there are people who want to use their own fans for it), but that's more of a last resort for when nobody will buy it unopened whatsoever.[/strike]

vU07vy5l.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106241&cm_re=water_3.0_ultimate-_-35-106-241-_-Product

As for shipping, I live in the US state of Missouri and will most likely ship this through UPS Ground if possible. Also mind you I never shipped out a parcel before so it might take me a bit to process and ship it, to slightly make up for this I already have the cooler packed in the box with newspaper but haven't taped it in case I need to put anything else inside or if I can get it packed by UPS without paying too much.

Dabeavis

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2014

Yeah, just haven't found any buyers yet hence the drop from $120 to $100.

Dabeavis

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2014
It's now sold, I'll ship it out to the buyer whenever I can get around to the UPS Store by Wednesday or earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.