[SOLD] [WTS] Dell S2716DG 27" Gaming Monitors - 144hz - 2560x1440 - Dell Certified Refurbished

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkgs

Reputable
Mar 19, 2014
For buyers in the lower 48 US.

I am selling [strike]10[/strike] 1 - Dell S2716DG 27" Gaming Monitors - Dell Certified Refurbished

S2716DG Product Detail Page

$475 Each - shipped to the lower 48.

[strike]Also, if anyone is interested, I'm also selling two others which both have minor defects. Each has two dead pixels in one corner of the screen. PM me for details and heavily discounted pricing.[/strike]

These have been tested as working by Dell, but since that's not good enough...
I have performed diagnostic tests on these monitors to ensure that they have no visible wear (scratches/scrapes), dead pixels, or dust inside the screen. I have returned any of these that have screen disfunction, obstruction or wear to ensure that you receive a great monitor.

Why am i selling these? I was going to build a monitor wall -- AWESOME! --, but my fiancee quit her job and I need to free up the cash.

What do you get?
Each monitor comes with:
- Dell S2716DG Monitor
- Dell Monitor Stand (rotate, pivot, swivel for portrait)
- 1 Usb 3 connector cable
- 1 power cable
- 1 Display Port - Display Port Cable

Is there a warranty?

I can transfer the Dell warranty to you. The warranty guarantees replacement exchange (they'll ship you the exact same style monitor - refurbished). It's 3 years, I believe. It's a solid warranty. After purchase, I'll need your name and address to complete the warranty transfer.

Here are the pictures for proof.

58Q6LfG.jpg

7AjOzHs.png

IZKtBRM.jpg

LbCr3WV.jpg

Cesar_5

Commendable
Feb 28, 2016
It's for each. I spoke with him already in case someone else asks before he fixes it.

thinkgs

Reputable
Mar 19, 2014

I can transfer the Dell warranty to you. The warranty guarantees replacement exchange (they'll ship you the exact same style monitor - refurbished). It's 3 years, I believe. It's a solid warranty. After purchase, I'll need your name and address to complete the warranty transfer.

thinkgs

Reputable
Mar 19, 2014
There's only one monitor left!!! Lowering price to $465 for a quick sale!

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm also selling two others which both have minor defects. Each has two dead pixels in one corner of the screen. PM me for details and heavily discounted pricing.

thinkgs

Reputable
Mar 19, 2014
The two monitors with dead pixels have sold. I still have one monitor with no screen defects for $465. Last Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.